Incomprehensible Blathering

The shallow stream is easily crossed. The shallow mind, even more so.

20051009

An Autumn morning

Fond memories of thee, my love, on a chill October morn, new-fallen leaves, their orange, shocking against black asphalt, like some great hand spilled paint intended for an evening sky. The smell of wood smoke in the air reminds me of a longing I forgot I had, a desire to just sit with you by a fire, huddled close for warmth and companionship, chatting about God and Life, delving into the mysteries of the Universe and with each passing moment, growing just a little closer to you, becoming a little more like each other.

May peace find you, my love, and may you find peace. I hope your desires manifest and any emptiness you may have known be filled with Love and Joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home